25. avgust 2012

Essence Crackle franky

Ker mi bel Essence crackle lak ni bil preko skoraj ničesar preveč všeč, sem se odločila da ustvarim sivega =) Belemu sem dodala malo črnega, na naslednjih slikah pa lahko vidite rezultat preko različnih lakov.

I tried Essence white crackle over few color but was never satisfied with the result, so I decided to add some black crackle polish to it, and make a grey one. On these pictures you can see the result over five different base colors.

over light blue franky

over Essence - Kings of Mints

over Essence - Wear Your Little Tutu

over Catrice - Sold Out Forever

over Essence - My Yellow Fellow

Meni je končni rezultat dosti bolj všeč od začetnega Edigs belega crackle laka in kar pogosto posežem po njem.

I really like the end result of this frankening more than the completely white crackle polish and now I use the gray one quite often.

8 komentarjev:

  1. That is an awesome idea! Don't like my white crackle either and I don't have a grey one yet!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tudi meni je takšnala verzija mnogo bolj všeč od bele =).
    Js sm si iz belega zmešala lila odtenek, ampak ker mi crackle ni všeč, sem ga dala naprej =).
    Res izbiraš super barvne kombinacije =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Dobra ideja, super barva je nastala!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Joj, se strinjam z vsemi, tole si res super namešala! Kombinacije so pa tudi čudovite. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I haven't jumped onto the whole crackle nail polish bandwagon yet. Somehow it's just not me. But some of your combo's are pretty nice! Thank you for leaving me your blog address and you've gained a new follower!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. What a great idea to mix black and white crackle to get a gray one! :-)

    ~ Yun

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wonderful blog dear :)

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I didn't know that crackles can be mixed, great idea! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši